Power Consumption: 6W
Fixture Material: Die cast Brass
Fixture Finish: Brass
Glass: Clear glass
Optic: Acrylic optical lens
Binning: 3 step MacAdam
Color Temperature: Warm White
Beam angle: 35°
IP Rating: 66
Wiring: 1 meter of 2 core 0.75mm2 rubber cable
Input Voltage: 12VAC, 50/60Hz or 12VDC
Operating Temperature: from -20° to 65°C
- The product does not include lamp
[ INSTALLATION GUIDE ]
This mid-size integrated LED Spike Light is the perfect product to use to illuminate small to medium sized trees, flower beds, and plants. The beautiful brass finish allows the unit to blend in naturally with a green landscape. It includes an elongated anti-glare adjustable cowl which provides the user with illumination accuracy and eye-comfort, and a protruding knuckle that rotates effortlessly to adjust the verticality of the light source.
- High Performance Integrated CREE COB LED, provides for extremely long life-span and true-to-life light output
- Heavy Duty Die-Cast Brass fixture, will last a lifetime and blend naturally with your garden over time
- Comes standard with l meter of 2 core 0.75mm2 rubber cable
- Rotatable Knuckle to adjust verticality of the light source
- Extra-Long Anti-Glare Adjustable Cowl, screw mounted to the Brass body and can slide up or down to find perfect beam angle whilst drastically reducing glare.
- (Ingress Protection) IP66 Rated, designed to be placed in harsh garden environments and not allow for any external elements to enter the housing.
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- 12V Input, Requires GLP™ Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)