Power Consumption: 25W
- Input: 110-260VAC 50/60Hz Square LED Flood Light
Fixture Material: Die-cast Aluminium
Fixture Finish: Powder-coated Black
Binning: 3 step MacAdam
Glass: High intensity Tempered Glass
Optic: High Temperature Japanese acrylic
Operating Temperature: from -20° to 65°C
Color Temperature: Warm White
Wiring: 1 meter of 3 core 0.75mm2 rubber cable
Beam angle: 30º
IP Rating: 66
[ INSTALLATION GUIDE ]
This heavy duty and powerful Die-Cast Aluminum Flood Light utilizes 8 individual high performance CREE LEDs with specialized optics to maximize light throw to reach high structures. Best used for illuminating very tall trees, exterior facades, and tall structures such as flag poles. GLP recommends hiring a licensed electrician to do the installation of these Flood Lights.
- High Performance Integrated CREE LEDs with Integrated Optics, provides for extremely long life-span, extended light throw, and true-to-life light output.
- High Quality Die-Cast Aluminum fixture, will last a lifetime and never corrode
- Comes standard with l meter of 3 core 0.75 mm2 rubber wiring
- Comes standard with Ground Mounting Plate.
- Adjustable Light Head, can be adjusted easily by hand and tightened to hold perfect light angle
- (Ingress Protection) IP66 Rated, designed to be placed in harsh garden environments and not allow for any external elements to enter the housing.
- High Voltage, 110-260V Input Voltage
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty