Power Consumption: 20W
- Fixture Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Fixture Finish: Powder-coated Black
- Diffuser: UV resistant Opal Polycarbonate
- Driver: Built-in
- Binning: 3 step MacAdam
- Color Temperature: Warm White
- Beam angle: 120º
- IP Rating: 65
- Wiring: 30 centimeter of 3 core 0.75mm rubber cable
- Input Voltage: 110-260VAC, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature: from -20° to 65°C
[ INSTALLATION GUIDE ]
Bulk Head lights are wall lights that provide frontward facing lighting to areas that require centralized lighting. They are prominently used in areas surrounding swimming pools, outdoor gyms, staircases or rooftop gardens. The frosted front cover provides the user with anti-glare light output to not disturb the activities taking place and visual clarity. Best to be installed 2 meters above the ground and 2 meters apart. GLP recommends hiring a licensed electrician to do the installation of these Bulk Head Lights.
- High Quality Die-Cast Aluminum fixture and UV Resistant Polycarbonate front cover, will last a lifetime and front cover will not turn yellow from direct sun light.
- High Performance Integrated CREE LEDs, provides for extremely long life-span and true-to-life light output
- Surface mounting kit provided with the unit, can be easily installed on any wall
- Comes standard with 30 cm of 3 core 0.75 mm2 rubber wiring
- (Ingress Protection) IP65 Rated, designed to be placed in harsh garden environments and not allow for any external elements to enter the housing, specifically water.
- High Voltage, 110-260V Input Voltage
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty