- Power Consumption: 200W
- Input: 110-260VAC 50/60Hz
- LED chip: Philips SMD
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Fixture Material: Die-cast Aluminum
- Fixture Finish: Powder-coated Black
- Beam angle: 120º
- IP Rating: 65
[ INSTALLATION GUIDE ]
This heavy duty and powerful Die-Cast Aluminum Flood Light has an adjustable mounting bracket for installing on hard surfaces and mounting on walls or poles. Best used for illuminating very tall structures, exterior facades, and large open sport grounds such as golf courses and basketball courts. GLP recommends hiring a licensed electrician to do the installation of these Flood Lights.
- High Performance Integrated Philips SMD LEDs, provides for long life-span and natural light output.
- High Quality Die-Cast Aluminum fixture, will last a lifetime and never corrode
Comes standard with l meter of 3 core 1.5 mm2 rubber wiring
- Adjustable Light Head, can be adjusted easily by hand and tightened to hold perfect light angle
- (Ingress Protection) IP65 Rated, designed to be placed in harsh garden environments and not allow for any external elements to enter the housing.
- High Voltage, 110-260VAC Input Voltage
- 3 Year Replacement Warranty