Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram

Free Shipping over AED 1000 in UAE - Apply coupon "FREE SHIPPING"


Your Cart is Empty

Warranty and Returns

Warranty Policy

GLP provides a 3-year warranty against manufacturing defects or malfunctioning of all products sold on its retail online store, except for its lamps and clearance items.

GLP provides a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects or malfunctioning of products sold under the headline ‘Clearance Items’.


Warranty is limited and GLP does not cover damage resulting from:

  • Any above products being installed by an unqualified electrician
  • Any above product is connected to the wrong input voltage
  • Improper use of the product

Furthermore, if a ‘Clearance Item’ sold has been discontinued, GLP reserves the right to exchange any non-working item with a similar product in design, utility, and application.


  • If the light fixture shows a sign of malfunctioning or defect, please notify GLP immediately. 
  • GLP will ask you to send our products back and the buyer will pay for the freight cost associated with it.
  • GLP will exclusively conduct testing and determine if the item is in repairable condition or needs replacing. 
  • If a product is classified as malfunctioning or falls under manufacturing defect, GLP will repair or replace the product Free of Cost.


GLP will accept returns of non-defective and undamaged items if still in original packaging, up to 1 month after delivery. 

A 20% restocking fee will apply to the returned items and a refund will be issued to the Buyer for the remaining 80% value of the returned items.

Refunds will be issued within 3 to 4 weeks from receiving the item. Freight of return will be covered by the buyer.

The client can also request for 100% refund in the form of store credit.